11.13.2006

Birthday Blossoms


"Sooner or later we all discover that the important moments in life are not the advertised ones, not the birthdays, the graduations, the weddings, not the great goals achieved. The real milestones are less prepossessing. They come to the door of memory unannounced, stray dogs that amble in, sniff around a bit and simply never leave. Our lives are measured by these." Susan B. Anthony

Many thanks for all of the beautiful thoughts I've received via email for my birthday....I cherish all of you more than words can say!

5 Comments:

Blogger Misty Mawn said...

Happy Birthday Deb!!!! I hope you had a wonderful day! xo

Monday, November 13, 2006 8:57:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Hope your day was wonderful!

Monday, November 13, 2006 11:08:00 PM  
Blogger Kristen Robinson said...

So lovely I am so glad you had such a wonderful birthday I only wish I had been there to celbrate with you!

I love the new fairy she is so perfect!

Wednesday, November 15, 2006 12:48:00 AM  
Blogger One Crabapple said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS THING !

Thursday, November 16, 2006 11:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK -- sos orry I missed this. Happy Belated Birthday Deb!

Tuesday, November 21, 2006 5:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home