9.02.2006

jump!

The conversation went something like this:
Mom: "If everyone else jumped off the Brooklyn Bridge, would you jump too?"
Me (at 5 years old): "Well, I don't know... are they having a party?"

Well - it appears that I am indeed taking the plunge that many fellow artists have made lately and opened an Etsy shop to offer a few pieces of my artwork for sale. And a scary jump it is! I hope that you will take a moment to peek at my store. I stink at shameless self-promotion... (sigh).
Any and all comments will be gratefully accepted!

7 Comments:

Blogger One Crabapple said...

HERE ! (grabbing your hand)

Wait for me !

I'm gonna jump soon too !

Good luck on your ETSY - Love your artwork

I am your new venture is going to do well !

Love, S.

Sunday, September 03, 2006 7:41:00 PM  
Blogger kathywas said...

Congratulations, Deb, on your new ETSY store! I'll be dying to hear how it goes for you. I have been wanting to start selling things to sell, and it looks like more and more mixed media artists are turning to ETSY now instead of EBAY. Good luck with your new endeavor!!

Monday, September 04, 2006 3:06:00 AM  
Blogger Kris Henderson said...

I say Good For You! Your work is beautiful and really attractive...meaning it draws me in.
I bet you do great.
Good Luck!

Monday, September 04, 2006 5:12:00 PM  
Blogger vicci said...

Congrats Deb.....I haven't yet taken the plunge!!! I'm a scaredy cat! The BEST to you!!!! You will do great!

Monday, September 04, 2006 10:23:00 PM  
Blogger danielle muller said...

congrats and blessings to you!

Tuesday, September 05, 2006 4:45:00 PM  
Blogger Shari Beaubien said...

I love your new Etsy shop, Deb! Way to go!! And I fear I'm not far behind you. I also love your new header as well. ;) Hugs, Shari

Monday, September 11, 2006 4:04:00 PM  
Blogger tiffinix said...

I am so glad you opened a etsy store!! You will do fabulous - your work is so beautiful!!

Thursday, September 14, 2006 11:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home