9.02.2006

jump!

The conversation went something like this:
Mom: "If everyone else jumped off the Brooklyn Bridge, would you jump too?"
Me (at 5 years old): "Well, I don't know... are they having a party?"

Well - it appears that I am indeed taking the plunge that many fellow artists have made lately and opened an Etsy shop to offer a few pieces of my artwork for sale. And a scary jump it is! I hope that you will take a moment to peek at my store. I stink at shameless self-promotion... (sigh).
Any and all comments will be gratefully accepted!

6 Comments:

Blogger One Crabapple said...

HERE ! (grabbing your hand)

Wait for me !

I'm gonna jump soon too !

Good luck on your ETSY - Love your artwork

I am your new venture is going to do well !

Love, S.

Sunday, September 03, 2006 7:41:00 PM  
Blogger Kris said...

I say Good For You! Your work is beautiful and really attractive...meaning it draws me in.
I bet you do great.
Good Luck!

Monday, September 04, 2006 5:12:00 PM  
Blogger vicci said...

Congrats Deb.....I haven't yet taken the plunge!!! I'm a scaredy cat! The BEST to you!!!! You will do great!

Monday, September 04, 2006 10:23:00 PM  
Blogger Danielle Muller said...

congrats and blessings to you!

Tuesday, September 05, 2006 4:45:00 PM  
Blogger Shari Beaubien said...

I love your new Etsy shop, Deb! Way to go!! And I fear I'm not far behind you. I also love your new header as well. ;) Hugs, Shari

Monday, September 11, 2006 4:04:00 PM  
Blogger tiffini elektra x said...

I am so glad you opened a etsy store!! You will do fabulous - your work is so beautiful!!

Thursday, September 14, 2006 11:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home