8.05.2006

Time




Finally jumped out of my slump a bit and finished these cards for the art deck - the Ace of Diamonds (theme: favorite quote) and Ace of Spades (theme:music). They are both 5 x 7. The Ace of diamonds is a paper and wood collage... Ace of Spades is a paper collage.
In case you can't read the quote it says "Time stand still best in moments that look suspiciously like ordinary life".
Also finally made the first card for the Alphabet ATC series that we are doing in creative journeys. I have decided that since I adore all things French, my series will all be in the language of love!

7 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Wow Deb,,I would say you definetly came out of your slump. The art cards are just beautiful!!! I love the french theme for your alphabet ATCs. I just love your art,,its awesome!!

Sunday, August 06, 2006 10:55:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Too sweety.I remembered my chilhood. I have a photo when ı was sitting on the chair like your second card:-)

Sunday, August 06, 2006 5:23:00 PM  
Blogger Babsarella said...

WONDERFUL!!! I love all the beautiful images, great colors and amazing compositions.

Monday, August 07, 2006 10:14:00 AM  
Blogger primdollie said...

Oh Deb these just rock!! how fun and such adorable images!!!!! wonderful work dear!!! Hugs Linda

Monday, August 07, 2006 10:35:00 AM  
Blogger Mauricio said...

Hi Deb my friend,

All ok?

Wonderfull work!

see you, bye

Tuesday, August 08, 2006 5:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are just too adorable...love 'em.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006 11:58:00 PM  
Blogger Kristen Robinson said...

I am so in love with these yhey are absolutely wonderful!!!!!

Friday, August 11, 2006 12:20:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home