12.01.2006

6 Weird things MeMe...

I have been tagged (challenged!!) by Christine to tell everyone 6 weird things about me... only 6, Christine??? LOL!

~ I cannot sit in any room with my back to the door.

~ When my eldest son was a little boy, he and I used to have the same dreams on the same nights.

~ I frequently have dreams I can fly.

~ When I worked as a nurse in the hospital, I knew that 3 patients had brain tumors by just looking at them (before they had any tests). The doctors I worked with were stunned.

~ I cry any time anyone that is near me cries... for whatever reason.

~ I know when my kids are in trouble even before they call me.

~ I have a photographic memory for graphic charts and written music.

Okay - I have let a few skeletons loose... now it's time for Kristen, Lelainia, Shari, Sandy, Deb T., Kathy and Sombra to open their closets up a bit!!! Tag - you're it!

9 Comments:

Blogger One Crabapple said...

aaa! I claim AMNESTY !!!

I did this back in July or August....

At which time
:::ahem:::
It was determined...
That there was nothing WEIRD about me
WHATSOEVER !

Love, S.

Saturday, December 02, 2006 12:32:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Deb!!!!! It's so fun to read these -- that brain tumor one gave me the chills!!!

Saturday, December 02, 2006 8:32:00 AM  
Blogger silverlight said...

There is nothing odd about being psychic.
It is part of our self preservation
mechanism.
I am and so was my Mother.
Also, have you ever heard of 'Sylvia Brown'?

Saturday, December 02, 2006 11:03:00 PM  
Blogger Pauline said...

I came to this post via Tongue in Cheek Antiques. I, too, live in MA, cannot sit with my back to a door, had the same dreams as my mother on the same nights, know instinctively when my children need me even though they are all grown and out in the world, dream I can fly (and when I was small could "float," and cry when someone else cries. I've never been a nurse, nor do I have a photographic memory but we seem to be living on a the same dimension. Pleased to meet you.

Sunday, December 03, 2006 8:40:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I've never been tagged before, believe it or not! Do I just answer and then forward on to 6 more people? Do I need to send them an email or something? Look at me... you're stressing me out, Deb! (No, just kidding!!) Hugs, Shari

Sunday, December 03, 2006 10:12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have those flying dreams as well! Those are my favorite! Sometimes I'll fly over oceans, over strange lands. I'll see huge palaces, castles...
I love the flying dreams.

I took your challenge and did the Meme ;-)

Sunday, December 03, 2006 10:39:00 AM  
Blogger vicci said...

Deb...HOW did you know about the brain tumors!!!!!! E-mail me!!!!!

Sunday, December 03, 2006 11:04:00 AM  
Blogger tiffini elektra x said...

I love it - I am so the same about my back to the door! What ever will we do when we finally get to meet and have lunch or something. We will so have to find the perfect table!!

Monday, December 04, 2006 7:03:00 PM  
Blogger deb said...

Way to go, Deb. Shari just tagged me! Too much fun.

Hugs,
Deb

Monday, December 04, 2006 11:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home