5.26.2006




Thought I would post a photo of one of the little art shelves I have in my livingroom. It holds just a few of the wonderful pieces I have received from my talented art buddies. I adore being able to sit here at night and look at all the love that was put into each and every piece!The little silver cups lining the bottom of the shelf are antique children's cups that are all engraved with names (like Zelda!). I call these little gems my "orphans".... cast-offs that I have rescued to preserve the spirit of those who used them long ago. They are battered, dented, tarnished and very well loved!And look at these pricelesss little children's plates! The plate with the circus dogs is part of a set I found in a fleamarket. I purchased them with theintention of selling them in my antiques store, but ended up being unable to part with them. Aren't they wonderful?

3 Comments:

Blogger Kristen Robinson said...

Goodness gracious do I love these cups and plates...not to mention the wonderful art work!!!!

Friday, May 26, 2006 11:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I adore that shelf...it is so country shabby chic(did that make sense, :0) great idea to display all of the artwork. I am definitely going to keep an eye out for a cool shelf like that.

Sunday, May 28, 2006 12:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

Monday, July 03, 2006 1:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home