5.03.2006

Tagged!!


Have been tagged by Audrey this afternoon, so here goes!
5 things in my fridge: leftover lasagne, wine (always!), Brie, asparagus, scallops
5 things in my purse: small sketchbook, a Mother's Day card to send, baggie of beads, Tums, dog collar (don't ask!)
5 things in my closet: riding boots (I was last on a horse 15 years ago), a nun's costume from Halloween, parts to build a dollhouse, my mother's wedding dress from 1945, my grandmother's fur coat circa 1920
5 things in my car: stack of paperbacks, a gazillion Dunkin Donut coffee cups, new art supplies I'm hiding from my DH , favorite necklace (I know it's in there somewhere), styptic powder (again, don't ask!)

Pretty normal stuff, IMHO!!!

Am also posting a photo I found today of a box I constructed while teaching at the high school... the students were studying "tramp art" and I had them construct "faux" tramp art boxes out of cardboard and a cigar box base. They were pretty neat!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scallops....yum, yum :0)

Wednesday, May 03, 2006 2:44:00 PM  
Blogger Babsarella said...

Love the box, and your answers to the fun questions. I like your answers better than mine!!

Wednesday, May 03, 2006 3:37:00 PM  
Blogger Kristen Robinson said...

We were seperated at birth Brie is a constant in the fridge.

Kristen

Wednesday, May 03, 2006 7:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home